My kitchen

My kitchen

Monday 27 April 2009

Wedding fever

My first ever blog! (which will be very short as I am about to take my daughter to her clarinet lesson).
Have just returned from work and am sitting looking out at the garden, admiring all the bluebells and hoping they last another 3 weeks. Am getting married in ..just under 3 weeks and have planted bulbs and flowers in the appropriate colours. Many of them have flowered too early but am just hoping these hang on a little while longer! Am getting very excited though. Our reception will be in the garden, picnic style, with hay bales, wicker baskets and gingham table clothes, and hopefully a small maypole for the children to entertain themselves with. Am just praying for good weather now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.