My kitchen

My kitchen

Thursday 8 April 2010

Bun in the oven!

Spring has finally sprung after the coldest winter I have ever remembered. I dislike winter at the best of times, but am even more relieved this year to see the sun and temperatures start to rise. Roll on the summer!
Since I last wrote on here lots has happened, but my biggest news is that I am expecting a baby in August (another reasion for the summer to hurry up!). Its very exciting and I now have an ever increasing bump which seems to grow larger by the day (am now 21 weeks pregnant).
I also seem to have an increasing list of jobs that i need to get done before the baby arrives and so as the weather is lovely today I might get outside and spring clean the windows! (the nesting instinct has kicked in early...much to my husbands disapproval!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.