My kitchen

My kitchen

Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! It has been a wet day here in Devon but we have had a lovely family day at my parents home, complete with Easter egg hunt for the little ones. Yesterday we enjoyed a lovely walk at Blackbury camp (an old fort near Seaton). I have been wanting to go there for ages, having heard it is a wonderful place to see bluebells...and we weren't disappointed. It was beautiful and although busy (it was Easter Saturday)it was well worth the visit. I have a special fondness for bluebells and there was something very special about being there. I took a few pictures on my phone...but sadly the quality of my camera is not brilliant. I hope you had a lovely Easter wherever you are x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.