My kitchen

My kitchen

Friday 12 November 2010

Friday flowers


Its miserable here today :-( Gales, wet, windy....just yuck! I was a summer baby and I love the sun, and hate the cold.
Thought I would post a summery photo today. Wish i could transport myself to Southern France, where I would like to stroll along cobbled streets, past coloured shuttered windows, and laden window boxes filled with geraniums. This picture I actually took in Northern Spain, but you get where I'm coming from! Have a lovely weekend x

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour Sarah~ although we live at opposite ends of the world. we both love ~La Belle France~ Enjoy your blogging!
    ~Dianne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I do wish I could send over some of our sun and we could do with some of your rain for the garden and water tank.
    Love your beautiful photo of Spain with the red geraniums.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous photo! Bon week-end aussi.

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.