My kitchen

My kitchen

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Beaucoup de jolies choses!


Am getting into this blogging business! Suddenly finding myself checking out my 'dashboard' in addition to the regular facebook and email accounts. Am loving discovering new lovely things and am rekindling my love of all things French. Have even booked a holiday to Southern Brittany for next August!
I discovered a great blog yesterday - 'Secret garden cottage' - so many images and pretty things. You can find the link in my blog list.
The only disadvantage to all this, is that I suddenly want to go shopping! Mmmnn, not good when trying to survive on maternity pay! x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Takes a while to get use to the blogging business and I hope that you are having fun.
    Glad that you got to find Jo's beautiful blog, Secret Garden Cottage, she always has something beautiful to share.
    How wonderful that you have booked a holiday in France, in August. Lucky.

    Happy Wednesday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.