My kitchen

My kitchen

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Christmas catch up!




We've had a busy, but lovely few days celebrating Christmas with parents, brothers and sisters, cousin and in-laws. Its wonderful having a house full of people, but also exhausting and so far the last couple of days we've been chilling at home and trying to catch up on the washing, restocking the fridge etc! Yesterday we had planned an 'open house', to catch up with friends, but cancelled a few days before because of the weather. Actually when it came to it, we probably could have gone ahead with it,as the snow has at last melted away.

My Auntie, a New Zealander, sent some beautiful Paua shell tree decorations as a Xmas present, and so I've included some photos of them on a branch my mum decorated. I just love the colours of the paua shell (hope I've spelt that right). My husband and I are off to London tomorrrow for a night away. My Xmas present to him was tickets to see Bill Bailey, and so we've got a night on our own (leaving the children with my parents).
Anyway, enjoy the last few days of 2010 and may I wish you all a Happy New Year ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.