My kitchen

My kitchen

Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day

Jess and I - a Mothers day selfie!
Happy Mothers day!....and what a lovely weekend! Yesterday we travelled down to Dittisham in the South Hams and shared a lovely lunch with some of my husbands friends before doing a spot of kite flying over the river Dart. Today we have been entertaining at home with my parents, in-laws and siblings, and the sun has been shining on us as we sat out in the garden drinking wine!. Normally my mum cooks and we all head to my parents , but today we decided to give mum a break and cook for her. My chorizo and butterbean stew was a hit, and despite the last minute dash to Sainsburys for more cutlery, I carried it off! I have been spoilt by my two children today and as I now type away my husband is doing the ironing! A perfect end to a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.