My kitchen

My kitchen

Friday 1 October 2010

Baby blue pretty things




The birth of our little Elliot has also bought lots of lovely pressies! I'm still in the process of writing thankyou notes and must say a huge thankyou to my friend Sarah, who made Elliot this gorgeous slate heart decoration. I think she cut the slate herself. I love it! My daughter also bought a heart to go on Elliots wall, again very simple, but fits in perfectly with Elliots powder blue room.
The lavender came from out of our garden yesterday. Am still deciding whether the scent reminds me of France...or of old ladies! The jug- 'Beer Jug' comes from Beer in East Devon and was given to me by work colleagues when I finished working in the village. Made by Paul and Linda Wilson, it came from the marine house in Beer (www.marinehouseatbeer.co.uk. Its one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.